Positive Affirmation coloring pages relive stress?
Does coloring really relieve stress?
- REDUCE STRESS AND ANXIETY
- Coloring has the ability to relax the fear center of your brain, the amygdala.
- It induces the same state as meditating by reducing the thoughts of a restless mind.
- This generates mindfulness and quietness, which allows your mind to get some rest after a long day at work.
Are coloring apps good for anxiety?
- A 2020 study showed that adult coloring helped lower anxiety levels in participants, so pouring your attention into the beautiful designs may help distract from your
anxious thoughts and provide some calm.
Is coloring good for depression?
- Though there still isn’t a lot of research on the health
benefits of coloring, several small studies have shown that
coloring can reduce stress as well as anxiety and depression.
Is coloring good for OCD ?
- At Cascade Academy, we treat girls who suffer with severe anxiety or obsessive-compulsive disorders.
- There are many therapeutic benefits for our girls when they color.
- Carl Jung, a pioneer to psychology, believed coloring could reduce stress.
Here is a Gift Coloring Page from Us. Enjoy.
Click or Tap the link -then put your Email and name in the the box to get an Free Gift Coloring Page from Us. This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Print it out and enjoy.