There is Relief from Anxiety and depression by using a self help workbook
People also ask:
- What group of people does depression affect the most?
- The percentage of adults who experienced any symptoms of depression was highest among those aged 18–29 (21.0%),
- followed by those aged 45–64 (18.4%)
- Then followed by those aged 65 and over (18.4%), and
- lastly, by those aged 30–44 (16.8%).
- Women were more likely than men to experience mild, moderate, or severe symptoms of depression.
- One of the most popular therapies for anxiety is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and this serves as an influence for this page. While CBT is complex and has many aspects to it, one key tenet is that it may help an anxious person to pinpoint unhelpful beliefs and behaviors and replace them with more objective facts and observations.
- While this Book is not intended to provide any kind of clinical or diagnostic support, it could be a very helpful addition to a guided journal for people who are dealing with anxiety
TAP ON AMAZON OR TAP THE BOOK PICTURE TO GET YOUR BOOK