Relieve Anxiety Journal – Can you by keeping a Journal relieve stress?
Short answer is yes, but you still need to see a doctor because everyone is different – but
You can help yourself a great deal by keeping a Journal on occurrences of your Anxiety and stress
This Journal is easy to use and self explanatory. Tap on the picture to check it out.
- Remember, Self criticism can be debilitating.
- Instead of being able to enjoy a moment and be in the present, self criticism can create warped thinking where someone is ‘constantly beating themselves up.’
- This template aims to identify moments where a reader begins to think critically of themselves and gently guides them towards more compassionate and constructive thought patterns.
- This template could be repeated multiple times as it’s likely that people will have to deal with repeating episodes of self criticism.
- This could team well with a one page habit/mood tracker to log how often or intensely these episodes occur.